Today we are very busy with our jobs, our families, and just our everyday lives, and we all have a habit of putting things off that we either forget to do, or just don’t like to do I doubt that scheduling a dentist appointment is on the top of any of our to do lists. Today, dentistry has come a long way – it’s not as painful as you may remember – besides, who of us really likes to visit the dentist?
- Do you remember when your last dental check-up was?? If the answer is a no, it’s time to call our office to schedule an appointment. You can call Bettina at.
- Did you know that you should visit us at least twice a year for regular maintenance visits?
- February is National Heart month. Did you know there are many connections between your oral health and your overall health? If you have bleeding gums, gums that are red, irritated, this puts you at a higher risk for heart problems. You should give us a call at 978-343-4031 we can check when your last visit was, and schedule your next appointment!
Dentistry has come a long way in recent years. We have many amenities that help to make your visit more comfortable. Ask us about our music of your choice to relax you, our heated neck pillows, blankets to keep you comfortable during your visit. Along with these, we also offer coffee and tea of your choice, freshly prepared baked goods, and gourmet chocolates – all to help you relax before and during your visit! As dentistry has advanced in recent years, we have expanded our range of services as well.
Some of our regular and expanded services include:
- Headache/Migraine Treatment
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring
- 6 Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces
- Cleanings, Exams, Oral Cancer Screenings
- Root Canals
- Emergency Services
We do accept most insurance plans, but our office is not contracted with any insurance carriers. We strongly believe that the decision for your care should be a decision made between you and Dr. McDowell, not dictated by an insurance company who has no knowledge of you or your current condition. We will assist in every way to help you maximize your insurance, but we will customize your care to your needs and desires, based on our discussions and findings, not on what insurance covers. If you have further questions regarding your insurance, please feel free to contact us, we will be more than happy to help.
Dr. McDowell and LVI – (Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies)
Dr. McDowell made the decision over 7 years ago to attend the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Dr. McDowell explored numerous options and decided on LVI. LVI has provided our office with a way to not only help you with your oral health, but now, we can help improve your overall health as well!
Our training now enables us to treat predictably the following:
- sleep apnea/snoring
- We can also help relieve the symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Tinnitus/Ringing in the Ears
- Sore Neck/Shoulders
- and many others
We continue to attend LVI and continue to learn more, expanding our education with each visit. If you have any issues related to your TMJ, we can treat those issues with confidence! Give us a call at 978-343-4031 to schedule your consultation and ask us about our testimonials from guests who have completed these treatments- you will be amazed!
Monday, Wednesday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Tuesday, Thursday: 8 AM to 6 PM